DID Authentication WG didauth-wg@DIF.groups.io
The purpose of this working group is to design, recommend and implement authentication and authorization protocols that rely
upon open standards and cryptographic protocols using DIDs and DID Documents.
Join this group to contribute to standards and technology that designs and implements authentication protocols that rely upon open standards and cryptographic protocols, including DIDs and DID Documents. This group develops specifications, protocols, and formats for data structures used for authentication.
Read the working group charter here
- 14 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.