possible outline for DIDComm messaging spec

Daniel Hardman

I'd like to offer this doc as a starting place for an outline for a DIDComm messaging spec.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hn4ofl7ubRy22Xv1Yj1g77OkJWlWkDh88O3Od-yp8Cg/edit

I put sample content in 1 or 2 places, and notes about possible content in more places--but the content is less what I'm interested in than the general flow. What I want the WG to discuss is whether the general flow feels coherent and complete. My assumption is that if we can get an outline more or less into a shape we like, we can then have people volunteer to write drafts of major sections of the spec as parallel efforts, instead of asking for a single draft of the whole doc, (quite a daunting job).

Join didcomm-wg@DIF.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.