Topics

DID-TLS

margalit.lior@...

Hi,

I am looking into the transports section of the spec.

For the case of transmitting the message using TLS based protocols, is the definition of DID-TLS part of this spec?

Daniel Hardman

That's an excellent question.

My opinion is that DIDComm TLS should be part of *a* spec produced by this WG, but I think it would be a different spec than the one about DIDComm Messaging that's currently getting our energy. The reason is that DIDComm Messaging attempts to put security with the message, whereas DIDComm TLS would put the security in the transport.

Do others agree?