Topics

DIDComm WG Registration Form

Oliver Terbu

Dear all,

A convenient registration form for the DIDComm WG can be found here:

After submitting the form, you will receive a calendar invite.

Ideally, we can get the docusign link before the first meeting on Monday. Worst case, we will have to individually ensure on the first call that our companies will sign the docusign once it is available. For individuals, please sign the Feedback Agreement that Balasz (DIF) shared. He will also join us to make this simpler for us.

Regardless of the docusign link, we will have the call on Monday.

Thanks,
Oliver