Topics

Final Charter Scope Approval (URGENT!)

Sam Curren

During our Working Group call today, we reached a consensus within the call participants about the scope section of the Working Group Charter. This email is a final request for comments on the Scope prior to approval. The Scope section will be placed in the legal charter for the working group, which is what the IPR agreements will be signed for.

Please give the Scope Section a final review, and we'll consider it final by the end of this week.

Document Link:

Sam Curren
DIDComm WG Co-Chair

Daniel Hardman

+1 from me

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 3:05 PM Sam Curren <telegramsam@...> wrote:
During our Working Group call today, we reached a consensus within the call participants about the scope section of the Working Group Charter. This email is a final request for comments on the Scope prior to approval. The Scope section will be placed in the legal charter for the working group, which is what the IPR agreements will be signed for.

Please give the Scope Section a final review, and we'll consider it final by the end of this week.

Document Link:

Sam Curren
DIDComm WG Co-Chair

Tobias Looker

+1 from me

Thanks,
Mattr website
Tobias Looker
Mattr
+64 (0) 27 378 0461
tobias.looker@...
Mattr websiteMattr on LinkedInMattr on TwitterMattr on Github

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 11:07 AM Daniel Hardman <daniel.hardman@...> wrote:
[...]

Stephen Curran

+1 from me.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 2:05 PM Sam Curren <telegramsam@...> wrote:
During our Working Group call today, we reached a consensus within the call participants about the scope section of the Working Group Charter. This email is a final request for comments on the Scope prior to approval. The Scope section will be placed in the legal charter for the working group, which is what the IPR agreements will be signed for.

Please give the Scope Section a final review, and we'll consider it final by the end of this week.

Document Link:

Sam Curren
DIDComm WG Co-Chair

John Jordan

+1 from me

From: <didcomm-wg@DIF.groups.io> on behalf of "Sam Curren via Groups.Io" <telegramsam=gmail.com@groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 2:05 PM
To: "didcomm-wg@dif.groups.io" <didcomm-wg@DIF.groups.io>
Subject: [didcomm-wg] Final Charter Scope Approval (URGENT!)

During our Working Group call today, we reached a consensus within the call participants about the scope section of the Working Group Charter. This email is a final request for comments on the Scope prior to approval. The Scope section will be placed in the legal charter for the working group, which is what the IPR agreements will be signed for.

Please give the Scope Section a final review, and we'll consider it final by the end of this week.

Document Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a-KpG734mq-xizcNE0JAu5_1_EslXL07QGr2HYLEZFE/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a-KpG734mq-xizcNE0JAu5_1_EslXL07QGr2HYLEZFE/edit>

Sam Curren
DIDComm WG Co-Chair

Oliver Terbu

+1 from me

On Wed 18. Dec 2019 at 23:54, John Jordan <john.jordan@...> wrote:
+1 from me

From: <didcomm-wg@DIF.groups.io> on behalf of "Sam Curren via Groups.Io" <telegramsam=gmail.com@groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 2:05 PM
To: "didcomm-wg@dif.groups.io" <didcomm-wg@DIF.groups.io>

During our Working Group call today, we reached a consensus within the call participants about the scope section of the Working Group Charter. This email is a final request for comments on the Scope prior to approval. The Scope section will be placed in the legal charter for the working group, which is what the IPR agreements will be signed for.

Please give the Scope Section a final review, and we'll consider it final by the end of this week.

Document Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a-KpG734mq-xizcNE0JAu5_1_EslXL07QGr2HYLEZFE/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a-KpG734mq-xizcNE0JAu5_1_EslXL07QGr2HYLEZFE/edit>

Sam Curren
DIDComm WG Co-Chair

Daniel Buchner

+1 here

During our Working Group call today, we reached a consensus within the call participants about the scope section of the Working Group Charter. This email is a final request for comments on the Scope prior to approval. The Scope section will be placed in the legal charter for the working group, which is what the IPR agreements will be signed for.

Please give the Scope Section a final review, and we'll consider it final by the end of this week.

Document Link:
https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1a-KpG734mq-xizcNE0JAu5_1_EslXL07QGr2HYLEZFE%2Fedit%23&amp;data=02%7C01%7CDaniel.Buchner%40microsoft.com%7Ca3dd6cbf4f3d42aceb8e08d7840d3926%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637123065273859622&amp;sdata=PNEBopbqyfEfQISYCRlsrbedw1pMJ6anVPAAt9em6YA%3D&amp;reserved=0<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1a-KpG734mq-xizcNE0JAu5_1_EslXL07QGr2HYLEZFE%2Fedit&amp;data=02%7C01%7CDaniel.Buchner%40microsoft.com%7Ca3dd6cbf4f3d42aceb8e08d7840d3926%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637123065273859622&amp;sdata=XzEIP%2F9DNFb4X%2FTS8kh%2FlBMz9ZCyNYgEwAEs3tgyl6w%3D&amp;reserved=0>

Sam Curren
DIDComm WG Co-Chair

Kyle Den Hartog

+1 here as well