Topics

Secure Data Storage call

Balázs Némethi <balazs@...>

Dear all,

The Secure Data Storage call is here!
I want to invite everyone interested in joining the first scoping call for the Secure Data Storage (joint working group between DIF and W3C CCG) to sign up using this google form.
I will join the next CCG meeting to provide background and invite folks again.
(the form will send a calendar invite to your email address)

SDS scoping call

details:
Time:  12 pm EST 13th March, Friday. (9 am PST or 5 pm CET)
Meeting ID: 884 468 271
Scoping documenthere <-- this is the document we will use to capture the language
This call (similarly to Superfriends) will be non-IPR protected; please do not talk about specs.

--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF