Topics

Study group in Kansai (Japan)

martin@...

Hello Everyone,

Martin Heidegger from consento.org here. I am struggling with getting a good overview of the did specification and goals
and would like to dedicate some time to study it. It makes more sense to me to study together, so I wonder if other
members in the Kansai/Japan area are interested in joining up with me. We have a nice office in the Okayama (Kobe)
area that can be used for these purposes, but other locations are good as well.

yours
Martin Heidegger

Eric Welton (Korsimoro)

If you get a venue and some participants together, I would be happy to help arrange some material and/or connect you with some DID-experts nearby.

best,

-e

On 2/27/20 3:07 PM, martin@... wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Martin Heidegger from consento.org here. I am struggling with getting a good overview of the did specification and goals
and would like to dedicate some time to study it. It makes more sense to me to study together, so I wonder if other
members in the Kansai/Japan area are interested in joining up with me. We have a nice office in the Okayama (Kobe)

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hi Martin,

Im Naohiro from OpenID Foundation Japan and based on Osaka and it would be nice to have a chance to study DID related topics together.

Regards,

Naohiro

2020年2月27日(木) 17:07 <martin@...>:

Hello Everyone,

yours
Martin Heidegger

martin@...

I prepared this document for planning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fn3W54dlcA9EEC8e9bYuHZAUb4pg-eceANayCzzMYoQ/edit

Please add comments if you would like to join.

> If you get a venue and some participants together, I would be happy to help arrange some material and/or connect you with some DID-experts nearby.

The materials might be a good idea to keep somewhere closeby. Probably I would start with the 300page document that was shared in the last call.

martin@...

Hello Naohiro,

thank you for answering to the document. I published an event for the DID study session & would be happy if you could sign up.

https://georepublic.connpass.com/event/170312/

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hello Martin,

Thanks!
I can explain about our PoC project using uPort.

Regards,
Naohiro

2020年3月10日(火) 15:33 <martin@...>:

Hello Naohiro,

thank you for answering to the document. I published an event for the DID study session & would be happy if you could sign up.

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hi Martin,

Any plan to publish online via kind of web meeting tools?

Naohiro

2020年3月10日(火) 15:56 Naohiro Fujie via Groups.Io <naohiro.fujie=eidentity.jp@groups.io>:

Hello Martin,

Thanks!
I can explain about our PoC project using uPort.

Regards,
Naohiro

2020年3月10日(火) 15:33 <martin@...>:
Hello Naohiro,

yours
Martin Heidegger

martin@...

I do not know what the "PoC project using uPort" means but I am happy to learn about it ^_^. About the web meeting tools: Not sure we will create content that anybody wants to watch, other than that: I am planning to prepare a video setup before the meeting.

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hello Martin,

I'd like to join online today. I'd like to show my presentation which I have used to explain DID to the Financial Service Agency last month.

Naohiro

2020年3月10日(火) 21:52 <martin@...>:

I do not know what the "PoC project using uPort" means but I am happy to learn about it ^_^. About the web meeting tools: Not sure we will create content that anybody wants to watch, other than that: I am planning to prepare a video setup before the meeting.

yours
Martin Heidegger

martin@...

Hello Naohiro,

I think you should have received a google hangout link. Looking forward to the presentation.

yours
Martin

martin@...

Thanks for everyone attending yesterday,

the topics ranged a bit from philosophical to political and technical. Lets keep it on the technical side for the next meeting which we will have in a month.

yours
Martin