Topics

Study group in Kansai (Japan)

martin@...

Hello Everyone,

Martin Heidegger from consento.org here. I am struggling with getting a good overview of the did specification and goals
and would like to dedicate some time to study it. It makes more sense to me to study together, so I wonder if other
members in the Kansai/Japan area are interested in joining up with me. We have a nice office in the Okayama (Kobe)
area that can be used for these purposes, but other locations are good as well.

yours
Martin Heidegger

Eric Welton (Korsimoro)

If you get a venue and some participants together, I would be happy to help arrange some material and/or connect you with some DID-experts nearby.

best,

    -e

On 2/27/20 3:07 PM, martin@... wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Martin Heidegger from consento.org here. I am struggling with getting a good overview of the did specification and goals
and would like to dedicate some time to study it. It makes more sense to me to study together, so I wonder if other
members in the Kansai/Japan area are interested in joining up with me. We have a nice office in the Okayama (Kobe)
area that can be used for these purposes, but other locations are good as well.

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hi Martin,

Im Naohiro from OpenID Foundation Japan and based on Osaka and it would be nice to have a chance to study DID related topics together.

Regards,

Naohiro

2020年2月27日(木) 17:07 <martin@...>:

Hello Everyone,

Martin Heidegger from consento.org here. I am struggling with getting a good overview of the did specification and goals
and would like to dedicate some time to study it. It makes more sense to me to study together, so I wonder if other
members in the Kansai/Japan area are interested in joining up with me. We have a nice office in the Okayama (Kobe)
area that can be used for these purposes, but other locations are good as well.

yours
Martin Heidegger

martin@...

I prepared this document for planning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fn3W54dlcA9EEC8e9bYuHZAUb4pg-eceANayCzzMYoQ/edit

Please add comments if you would like to join.

> If you get a venue and some participants together, I would be happy to help arrange some material and/or connect you with some DID-experts nearby.

The materials might be a good idea to keep somewhere closeby. Probably I would start with the 300page document that was shared in the last call.

martin@...

Hello Naohiro,

thank you for answering to the document. I published an event for the DID study session & would be happy if you could sign up.

https://georepublic.connpass.com/event/170312/

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hello Martin,

Thanks!
I can explain about our PoC project using uPort.

Regards,
Naohiro

2020年3月10日(火) 15:33 <martin@...>:

Hello Naohiro,

thank you for answering to the document. I published an event for the DID study session & would be happy if you could sign up.

https://georepublic.connpass.com/event/170312/

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hi Martin,

Any plan to publish online via kind of web meeting tools?

Naohiro

2020年3月10日(火) 15:33 <martin@...>:
Hello Naohiro,

thank you for answering to the document. I published an event for the DID study session & would be happy if you could sign up.

https://georepublic.connpass.com/event/170312/

yours
Martin Heidegger

martin@...

I do not know what the "PoC project using uPort" means but I am happy to learn about it ^_^. About the web meeting tools: Not sure we will create content that anybody wants to watch, other than that: I am planning to prepare a video setup before the meeting.

yours
Martin Heidegger

Naohiro Fujie

Hello Martin,

I'd like to join online today. I'd like to show my presentation which I have used to explain DID to the Financial Service Agency last month.

Naohiro

2020年3月10日(火) 21:52 <martin@...>:

I do not know what the "PoC project using uPort" means but I am happy to learn about it ^_^. About the web meeting tools: Not sure we will create content that anybody wants to watch, other than that: I am planning to prepare a video setup before the meeting.

yours
Martin Heidegger

martin@...

Hello Naohiro,

I think you should have received a google hangout link. Looking forward to the presentation.

yours
Martin

martin@...

Thanks for everyone attending yesterday,

the topics ranged a bit from philosophical to political and technical. Lets keep it on the technical side for the next meeting which we will have in a month.

yours
Martin