Topics

2020 Product Check-in and IIW Prep

Margo johnson

Hi everyone,

What better time to re-engage this group than now. It's been a busy couple of months for our industry, and an undeniably difficult/strange time with COVID-19. I hope you and your loved ones are safe.

I'm interested in gathering for an informal cyber coffee to touch base, support each other, hear about new projects/use cases, and also brainstorm session ideas for those attending IIW.
In the un-conference spirit, whoever shows up are the right people!

Scheduling is tricky and won't work for everyone. For the sake of simplicity, I'll plan to "host" one gathering on April 15th at 11am CST (4pm GMT) right after the DIF bi-weekly call. DIF will send an invite to everyone on this mailing list, and do not hesitate to invite others, this is not an IPR protected call. Feel free to propose discussion topics using this google doc:  topics

Even if you can't make this call, chime in and let us know how you are doing, or to set up your own coffee time.

-Margo
https://www.linkedin.com/in/margojohnson/

Margo johnson

Edited

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 09:21 AM, Margo johnson wrote:
topics
Hi all,

This is just a reminder that we're hosting a virtual product chat after the bi-weekly DIF meeting tomorrow. The chat will be at 11am CST (Wednesday, April 15th).
You should have received an invite from DIF including full zoom details. The link is here: https://zoom.us/j/898711197
It looks like a diverse group has already RSVPed so it should be a fun discussion!
If you have topics you want to discuss please add them here

Thanks,
Margo