Topics

Aug 19th meeting

Balázs Némethi

Dear all,

See you all at the Product Manager's meeting on the 19th Aug.
This is the document we use for the agenda. Please do not hesitate to add or remove ideas or topics! : Agenda

You can use this link to add the event to your calendar.

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=N28yZGxkcGZjMDVuY2xraGJpcTM3czJraXYgZGVjZW50cmFsaXplZC5pZGVudGl0eUBt&tmsrc=decentralized.identity%40gmail.com

meeting info:
DIF - Product Managers
Wednesday, August 19 12:00 – 13:00pm ET

Join:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81023290545?pwd=M3VpSWRsMXZYUk4yN1R5NXM3Qm8xQT09

Meeting ID: 810 2329 0545
Passcode: 323392

Best regards,

--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF

Margo johnson

Hi everyone - We look forward to diving deeper into the wallet usability and shared design patterns discussion during our meeting tomorrow. See you there!