Topics

June Product Chat

Margo johnson

Hi all,

Time flies (or does it?) while quarantined. As discussed in our last group call, let's have another product chat this month.  Balazs is sending out an invite for June 10th at 11am CST (4pm GMT) right after the DIF bi-weekly call. Do not hesitate to invite others, this is not an IPR protected call.

We will use the same google doc as last time as a running agenda/notes space.  I've set up the agenda to include new participant intros, ecosystem updates (working groups, events, regulatory), and slots for anyone who is interested to briefly demo/share a topic and discuss with the group. The idea is to have an informal incubator/space to share new ideas and possibly demos or walkthroughs if relevant. Please add yourself to a slot!

-Margo

Margo johnson

Hi all,

This is a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow, June 10th at 11am CST (4pm GMT) right after the DIF bi-weekly call. Here is the agenda. Feel free to add items or sign up to share something you are working on.

Balazs sent an invite last week, but in case you missed it here is the Zoom info
Join Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 810 4930 4490
Password: 569211

-Margo

Margo johnson

Thanks to all for joining today. Really enjoyed the call and presentations, as well as shared resources.

If you missed it you can see notes and links in our running document.  You can also continue adding agenda items and links for the next meeting at the top. Presentation slots (10 mins each) are open to everything from polished demos to early ideation.

Thanks to Michael Boyd for stepping forward to help me organize these meetings. We welcome anyone else who is interested in a leadership role with the group to join us. Also please share this group with other folks who are interested in the connection between technical foundations and business needs. All job titles and perspectives welcome. Just send them the group link and they can sign up: https://dif.groups.io/g/id-productmanagers

We will aim for for a monthly cadence moving forward (July invitation coming shortly).

-Margo