Re: Interoperability WG - follow up/next steps - #3 meeting

Balázs Némethi

Dear all,

This email is a friendly reminder of to-dos before our meeting on Wednesday.

Please go through this list:
  1. Nominate potential WG chairs using this FORM.  - Next meeting, 29th July - Wednesday, we will start the WG chair elections.
  2.  comment on the WG charter - we are planning to finalize it this week
  3. Add potential work items for the Interop WG
  4. and  Join the mailing list

In the meantime, I am glad to see the lively discussion that started on the mailing list!

Talk to everyone on Wednesday,

best regards,

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 7:18 PM Balázs Némethi <balazs@...> wrote:
Dear all,

Thank you for joining the 3rd Interop meeting.

For more information on the meeting, we are using this Notion page as our Wiki and "product management" tool. You can find the most important documents and meeting minutes/recording there.

We are aware that setting up a WG might not be the most exciting work. However, if we get it right and make it work for everyone, we will be able to deliver a real impact on the community.

Action items:
  1.  I would like to ask everyone to reread and comment on the WG charter, so we have everyone's opinion.
    1. Please attend the coming meeting(s) as active participation will be required to cast a vote.
  2. Please nominate potential WG chairs using this FORM - Next meeting, 29th July - Wednesday, we will start the WG chair elections.
  3. Add potential work items for the Interop WG - These points be used as the base for the work the group will be doing.
  4. Join the mailing list to simplify communication - all future discussions will take place there.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Juan or me.

Please circulate this email within your communities.
If someone would like to get a calendar invite, use this form.

Best regards,

--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF