Topics

Interoperability WG - next steps

Balázs Némethi

Dear all,

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Interoperability WG meeting on Wednesday. We covered a lot of ground and there has been a huge interest.
For those who could not make it, links to the recordings can be found in the meeting notes here

Action items for the group:

  1. Please comment on the draft WG charter before the start of the next meeting so we can do a final round of "issue review"/live editing next week.
  2. Nominate Chairs and/or Liaisons (community representatives, role description in the WG charter) by 29th July when we will start a one-week voting process.
  3. Start to list potential work items for the Interop WG
  4. Join the mailing list to simplify communication (all future communications will take place there)
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me or Juan.

Please circulate this email within your communities.

Best regards,

--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF

Sam Chase <samantha@...>

Is 6AM PST the conformed ongoing meeting time?