Topics

Project Restructuring

orie

I have done some restructuring of the git repo for the interoperability project...  https://github.com/decentralized-identity/interoperability

My goal is to make room for more contributors, clarify what we can show technically, vs what we have adopted or "endorsed officially", and clarify what is needed to be "endorsed officially".

I've made these changes after various discussions in WGs and on slack, but feel free to raise an issue if you would like to challenge any of the decisions made.

There are a number of repo's under the DIF or elsewhere that could easily become endorsed by simply showing some small integration with the universal resolver.

In particular, I want to draw attention to:

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/interoperability/blob/master/docs/endorsements.md#verifiable-credentials-data-model

We've made some great progress over the last months, thanks all who have contributed to code or discussion.

I'm happy to answer questions over email or DIF slack (@OR13).

OS

--
ORIE STEELE