Topics

Voting Logistics Snafu -- Please Revote before Wednesday 4am PST/1pm CET

Juan Caballero <communication@...>

Dear Interoperators:

First off, we have to apologize for some technical difficulties with our first choice of voting solution. Manually checking attendance/membership proved quite difficult, and the complexities of multiple Condorcet methods was also a stumbling block. Rather than try to salvage the original vote, we’ve decided to run a new vote, using a simpler, more manual process.

Please fill out this ballot if you have attended any of the last 4 meetings, using a name and email that would be recognizable from your Zoom handle or membership details (Attendance is checked against Zoom records). We will be using the Schulze method to tabulate the results, following the precedent of Debian, Ubuntu, and the German Pirate Party.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekX5D5l1oXv1Z-jtn6Yq6R3_KwreRDuu2v2zHv2v2zoxeG5g/viewform

Ballots will be open until two hours before the next meeting, on Wednesday at 9am EST/3pm CET.

Thank you,
__interim chairs

Juan Caballero, PhD.
Communications & Editorial, Decentralized Identity Foundation
Freelance researcher, consultant, and free thinker
Signal/whatsapp: +1 415-3101351
Berlin-based: +49 1573 5994525, CET/UTC+2
Native: English, Español; Functional: Deutsch, Français, Português

nader.helmy@...

Is this the wrong link? There’s no way to vote on that google form

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 11:40 AM Juan Caballero <communication@...> wrote:

[...]

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.

Adrian Gropper

Maybe it’s the voter registration form.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 12:53 PM <nader.helmy@...> wrote:
[...]

Balázs Némethi

Hi all,

Good catch,
Interop Chair voting link HERE <-- this is the correct link.

best,

--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF