Date   

Claims & Credentials WG Today: Universal Wallet, OpenID Meets VCs

Wayne Chang
 

Hi! My name is Wayne Chang and I'm a chair of the DIF C&C WG. You might not be used to getting mail from this list, but I wanted to remind you about some especially interesting identity discussions. :)

For the DIF Claims & Credentials Working Group, we have a meeting at 3 PM ET today (in about 3 hours). You can find the calendar invite by adding decentralized.identity@... to your shared calendars. I have also included to the connection information at the end of this email. We are encouraging members to continue follow-up discussions on the open C&C mailing list, which you can sign up for by sending an email with any subject and body to cc-wg+subscribe@DIF.groups.io.

Here's today's exciting agenda:

1. Updates and Announcements (2 mins)

2. Universal Wallet - Orie Steele (15 min presentation, 5 min Q&A)
Link: https://transmute-industries.github.io/universal-wallet/
Why it matters:
We need a standard way to port everything from one wallet to another, no matter which vendor provides the wallet. This is how we free users from lock-in.

3. OpenID Client Bound End-User Assertion - Tobias Looker (15 min presentation, 5 min Q&A)
Link: https://github.com/mattrglobal/oidc-client-bound-assertions-spec
Why it matters:
For the longest time, the community has wanted to define possible interactions between our credentials and the OpenID Connect tokens, which bring an identity layer to OAuth2. This is a thought-out and specific method towards exactly that.

4. ZKP Blog Post (remainder)
Link: https://hackmd.io/BWNV_xwDQ_at1fR34IHMYA
Why it matters:
DIF wants to announce its collaboration on ZKP schemes and intents moving forward. We should agree on the messaging and scope of this today.

Best,
- Wayne


-----
Topic: Claims & Credentials WG - Bi-Weekly Meeting


Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81498334461?pwd=MFNyL2NkU0R0dGZxalhiSVJDNTNoUT09

Meeting ID: 814 9833 4461
Password: 880986
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,81498334461#,,1#,880986# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,81498334461#,,1#,880986# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 814 9833 4461
Password: 880986
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbfXLxrwUQ


Secure Data Storage meeting - this Friday

Balázs Némethi
 

Dear all,

If you are interested in joining the initiative to work on Secure Data Storage, please enter the call this Friday. details below: 

1st Secure Data Storage Meeting (formerly IdH/PDS/EDV or "Superfriends")
  • The goal of the first call is to start the alignment on scope, requirements, and use cases for the future joint Working Group between W3C CCG and DIF. The call is open for everyone.
  • SDS: Specification for a foundational layer for secure data storage (including personal data), specifically data models for storage and transport, syntax, data at rest protection, CRUD API, access control, synchronization, and a minimum viable HTTP-based interface compatible with W3C DIDs/VCs.
  • Time: 12 pm ET - 13th March, Friday. (9 am PST or 5 pm CET)
  • Sign up for the call here. (To receive a Calendar invite)
  • We promptly ask everyone to avoid discussions on solutions, as this call is not yet IPR protected
best regards,

--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF


Glossary project - survey

Balázs Némethi
 

Good morning,

The DIF Glossary Project is kicking off work through bi-weekly community calls. The call invite and details are available here. (copy the event to your calendar)  We welcome anyone who is interested to join the discussion. 

  •  We are currently selecting the first terms to focus on, and we want your input. Please complete the 2 question survey to cast your vote. Responses will be reviewed during the call on the 25th.   

As a reminder, the goal of this project is to facilitate the emergence of contextualized vocabulary that is widely accepted across the decentralized identity community/industry. Together we will be working across the whole range of projects and efforts to understand what language is currently being used and to invite understanding and support convergence on some core definitions. We will do this in an open and transparent manner that is as inclusive as possible. We are not (re)creating a comprehensive taxonomy but rather are focusing on a few key terms that are especially critical for wider adoption. 


Thank you.

--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF


Re: decentralized identity storage meeting

박훈
 

Hi Balazs,

Metadium team would like to participate a call this Fri. from Seoul. (Justin, Aiden and Jefferey)

2019년 11월 19일 (화) 오전 1:39, Balázs Némethi <b@...>님이 작성:

Sharing the message across the community. 


Hi all,

There have been a set of discussions happening over the past several
months across the DIF, Aries, IIW, RWoT, and W3C CCG communities related
to personal data storage (aka Identity Hubs, Encrypted Data Vaults,
Secure Data Hubs, Solid Pods, etc.).

I've been speaking with a number of people in each community and it
seems like there is momentum to avoid duplication of effort. Key
individuals in the various communities have agreed to participate in a
call on neutral territory to work on the following items:

1. Discuss a plan on how we work together.
2. Discuss where the work could happen.
3. Discuss the Intellectual Property regime for the work.

To be clear, this call will not involve any discussion concerning
Intellectual Property or technical details. The purpose of the call is
to come to consensus out how all three communities will work together on
a common foundational layer related to personal data storage.

Please come to the call if you have an opinion about how you would like
this personal data storage work to progress across these various
communities. Please share this message with anyone that you feel should
be on this upcoming call.

Reading the following documents will help prepare yourself for the call:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OBgDCUNPsd6LKApO1nrQ3RuriCoZgls5_UsUN0rZOvk/edit?usp=sharing

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub/blob/master/explainer.md

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot9-prague/raw/master/final-documents/encrypted-data-vaults.pdf

Dial-in information for the call can be found below:


Time : 12pm ET - Friday, November 22nd, 2019 (next Friday)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/358615366

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,358615366# US (New York)
+14086380968,,358615366# US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acqUJFUODw  

--
Balázs Némethi



Re: decentralized identity storage meeting

Balázs Némethi
 


On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 8:29 PM Kai Wagner <kai@...> wrote:

Hi Balazs, this translates to 6pm in Berlin, correct?

Could you send a calendar invite? We would be interested


Kai Wagner
Partnership Development

+49 176 83 588 604


Twitter: @kai_dentity


jolocom.io info@... Our events
Twitter Telegram GitHub YouTube Medium

c/o Betahaus, Rudi-Dutschke-Strasse 23, 10969 Berlin, Germany
CEO (Geschäftsführer): Joachim Lokhamp
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg (Berlin): HRB 158758 B
Am 18.11.19 um 18:38 schrieb Balázs Némethi:
Sharing the message across the community. 


Hi all,

There have been a set of discussions happening over the past several
months across the DIF, Aries, IIW, RWoT, and W3C CCG communities related
to personal data storage (aka Identity Hubs, Encrypted Data Vaults,
Secure Data Hubs, Solid Pods, etc.).

I've been speaking with a number of people in each community and it
seems like there is momentum to avoid duplication of effort. Key
individuals in the various communities have agreed to participate in a
call on neutral territory to work on the following items:

1. Discuss a plan on how we work together.
2. Discuss where the work could happen.
3. Discuss the Intellectual Property regime for the work.

To be clear, this call will not involve any discussion concerning
Intellectual Property or technical details. The purpose of the call is
to come to consensus out how all three communities will work together on
a common foundational layer related to personal data storage.

Please come to the call if you have an opinion about how you would like
this personal data storage work to progress across these various
communities. Please share this message with anyone that you feel should
be on this upcoming call.

Reading the following documents will help prepare yourself for the call:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OBgDCUNPsd6LKApO1nrQ3RuriCoZgls5_UsUN0rZOvk/edit?usp=sharing

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub/blob/master/explainer.md

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot9-prague/raw/master/final-documents/encrypted-data-vaults.pdf

Dial-in information for the call can be found below:


Time : 12pm ET - Friday, November 22nd, 2019 (next Friday)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/358615366

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,358615366# US (New York)
+14086380968,,358615366# US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acqUJFUODw  

--
Balázs Némethi




--

Balázs Némethi
Operations @ DIF


Re: decentralized identity storage meeting

Kai Wagner
 

Hi Balazs, this translates to 6pm in Berlin, correct?

Could you send a calendar invite? We would be interested


Kai Wagner
Partnership Development

+49 176 83 588 604


Twitter: @kai_dentity


jolocom.io info@... Our events
Twitter Telegram GitHub YouTube Medium

c/o Betahaus, Rudi-Dutschke-Strasse 23, 10969 Berlin, Germany
CEO (Geschäftsführer): Joachim Lokhamp
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg (Berlin): HRB 158758 B
Am 18.11.19 um 18:38 schrieb Balázs Némethi:

Sharing the message across the community. 


Hi all,

There have been a set of discussions happening over the past several
months across the DIF, Aries, IIW, RWoT, and W3C CCG communities related
to personal data storage (aka Identity Hubs, Encrypted Data Vaults,
Secure Data Hubs, Solid Pods, etc.).

I've been speaking with a number of people in each community and it
seems like there is momentum to avoid duplication of effort. Key
individuals in the various communities have agreed to participate in a
call on neutral territory to work on the following items:

1. Discuss a plan on how we work together.
2. Discuss where the work could happen.
3. Discuss the Intellectual Property regime for the work.

To be clear, this call will not involve any discussion concerning
Intellectual Property or technical details. The purpose of the call is
to come to consensus out how all three communities will work together on
a common foundational layer related to personal data storage.

Please come to the call if you have an opinion about how you would like
this personal data storage work to progress across these various
communities. Please share this message with anyone that you feel should
be on this upcoming call.

Reading the following documents will help prepare yourself for the call:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OBgDCUNPsd6LKApO1nrQ3RuriCoZgls5_UsUN0rZOvk/edit?usp=sharing

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub/blob/master/explainer.md

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot9-prague/raw/master/final-documents/encrypted-data-vaults.pdf

Dial-in information for the call can be found below:


Time : 12pm ET - Friday, November 22nd, 2019 (next Friday)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/358615366

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,358615366# US (New York)
+14086380968,,358615366# US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acqUJFUODw  

--
Balázs Némethi



decentralized identity storage meeting

Balázs Némethi
 

Sharing the message across the community. 


Hi all,

There have been a set of discussions happening over the past several
months across the DIF, Aries, IIW, RWoT, and W3C CCG communities related
to personal data storage (aka Identity Hubs, Encrypted Data Vaults,
Secure Data Hubs, Solid Pods, etc.).

I've been speaking with a number of people in each community and it
seems like there is momentum to avoid duplication of effort. Key
individuals in the various communities have agreed to participate in a
call on neutral territory to work on the following items:

1. Discuss a plan on how we work together.
2. Discuss where the work could happen.
3. Discuss the Intellectual Property regime for the work.

To be clear, this call will not involve any discussion concerning
Intellectual Property or technical details. The purpose of the call is
to come to consensus out how all three communities will work together on
a common foundational layer related to personal data storage.

Please come to the call if you have an opinion about how you would like
this personal data storage work to progress across these various
communities. Please share this message with anyone that you feel should
be on this upcoming call.

Reading the following documents will help prepare yourself for the call:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OBgDCUNPsd6LKApO1nrQ3RuriCoZgls5_UsUN0rZOvk/edit?usp=sharing

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub/blob/master/explainer.md

https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rwot9-prague/raw/master/final-documents/encrypted-data-vaults.pdf

Dial-in information for the call can be found below:


Time : 12pm ET - Friday, November 22nd, 2019 (next Friday)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/358615366

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,358615366# US (New York)
+14086380968,,358615366# US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 358 615 366
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acqUJFUODw  

--
Balázs Némethi



Re: DID WG TPAC Resolutions

Joachim Lohkamp
 

Thank you Rouven!

On Sep 19, 2019, at 11:01 AM, Rouven Heck <rouven.heck@...> wrote:

FYI 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...>
Date: Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:10 AM
Subject: DID WG TPAC Resolutions
To: <member-did-wg@...>




In carrying out the following resolutions of the DID WG, the associated actions were taken:
  1. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will adopt the CCG DID Use Cases document as the starting point for our group’s DID Use Cases and Requirements document. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements document on top of the CCG DID Use Cases document to move the CCG DID Use Cases document into the DID WG along with the commit history of the document. He then set it as the first editors' draft of the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements document.
  2. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will move the CCG DID Use case issues into our DID Use Cases and Requirements repository. This does not indicate support for any of the issues, and any issue can be closed at any time. Action taken: The DID WG moved the CCG DID Use case issues into the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements repository during the DID WG meetings Tuesday, September 17, 2019
  3. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will adopt the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report as the first editors’ draft of our Recommendation-track document. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG DID spec document on top of the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report to move the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report into the DID WG along with the commit history of the document. He then set it as the first editors' draft of the DID WG DID Spec.
  4. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will move the open CCG DID Spec issues into our DID Spec repository. Action taken: The DID WG began moving the CCG DID Spec issues into our DID Spec repository during the DID WG meeting Tuesday, September 17, 2019. The chairs have determined that the rest of the issues will be moved by the chairs and editors.
  5. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will keep all of the current CCG DID spec PRs that are actively in progress. Whether this occurs by copying, moving, or recreating is TBD. Action taken: The Chairs have determined that they will ask the CCG to add a note on each of the CCG DID Spec PRs indicating that work on the DID Spec will continue in the DID WG DID Spec repo and invite the PR submitter to re-submit the PR there.
  6. RESOLUTION: The DID WG will move the existing CCG did spec test suite into the DID WG did spec test suite, preserving the commit history if possible. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG Test Suite repo on top of the CCG DID Test Suite repo to move the CCG DID Test Suite into the DID WG along with the commit history. He also moved the CCG DID Test Suite repository branches 'initial' and 'add-tests' into the DID WG Test Suite under the names 'ccg-initial' and 'ccg-add-tests,' respectively.

Due to this, anyone who has created a local copy of the following three repos will need to do so again.

DID WG Chairs
Dan Burnett
Brent Zundel


DID WG TPAC Resolutions

Rouven Heck
 

FYI 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...>
Date: Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:10 AM
Subject: DID WG TPAC Resolutions
To: <member-did-wg@...>




In carrying out the following resolutions of the DID WG, the associated actions were taken:

  1. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will adopt the CCG DID Use Cases document as the starting point for our group’s DID Use Cases and Requirements document. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements document on top of the CCG DID Use Cases document to move the CCG DID Use Cases document into the DID WG along with the commit history of the document. He then set it as the first editors' draft of the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements document.

  2. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will move the CCG DID Use case issues into our DID Use Cases and Requirements repository. This does not indicate support for any of the issues, and any issue can be closed at any time. Action taken: The DID WG moved the CCG DID Use case issues into the DID WG Use Cases and Requirements repository during the DID WG meetings Tuesday, September 17, 2019

  3. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will adopt the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report as the first editors’ draft of our Recommendation-track document. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG DID spec document on top of the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report to move the CCG “Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v0.13 Data Model and Syntaxes” Final Report into the DID WG along with the commit history of the document. He then set it as the first editors' draft of the DID WG DID Spec.

  4. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will move the open CCG DID Spec issues into our DID Spec repository. Action taken: The DID WG began moving the CCG DID Spec issues into our DID Spec repository during the DID WG meeting Tuesday, September 17, 2019. The chairs have determined that the rest of the issues will be moved by the chairs and editors.

  5. RESOLUTION: The Working Group will keep all of the current CCG DID spec PRs that are actively in progress. Whether this occurs by copying, moving, or recreating is TBD. Action taken: The Chairs have determined that they will ask the CCG to add a note on each of the CCG DID Spec PRs indicating that work on the DID Spec will continue in the DID WG DID Spec repo and invite the PR submitter to re-submit the PR there.

  6. RESOLUTION: The DID WG will move the existing CCG did spec test suite into the DID WG did spec test suite, preserving the commit history if possible. Action taken: Brent rebased the DID WG Test Suite repo on top of the CCG DID Test Suite repo to move the CCG DID Test Suite into the DID WG along with the commit history. He also moved the CCG DID Test Suite repository branches 'initial' and 'add-tests' into the DID WG Test Suite under the names 'ccg-initial' and 'ccg-add-tests,' respectively.


Due to this, anyone who has created a local copy of the following three repos will need to do so again.

DID WG Chairs
Dan Burnett
Brent Zundel


Re: DID WG

Joachim Lohkamp
 

Thank you so much Daniel, Brent!

I hope you had a great start today with the first meeting of the DID WG. We would like to let you know that Jolocom’s application to W3C has been approved, and that we will be a member effective Oct 1st. We are really excited to work with you and the whole DID WG. We will make sure that someone of the Jolocom team will be at the next meeting, and in the meanwhile be present during calls.

The very best for this WG and all the success in Japan!

Best, Joachim

On Sep 11, 2019, at 12:57 AM, Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:

Thank you to everyone who has joined the DID WG. We are getting ready for TPAC next week and are excited to get the ball rolling.

I wanted to once again invite those who are not W3C members to consider the benefits of membership, and to join us in the DID WG.

For those who cannot join directly, I hope you will  join the DID WG mailing list so that you can stay up to date with the group's progress.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:43 AM Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:
Greetings,

We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!

This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 
We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 
We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.
For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.

DIDWG Co-Chairs
Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...
Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...




Re: DID WG

Brent Zundel
 

Thank you to everyone who has joined the DID WG. We are getting ready for TPAC next week and are excited to get the ball rolling.

I wanted to once again invite those who are not W3C members to consider the benefits of membership, and to join us in the DID WG.

For those who cannot join directly, I hope you will  join the DID WG mailing list so that you can stay up to date with the group's progress.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:43 AM Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@...> wrote:

Greetings,


We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!


This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 

We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 

We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.

For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.


DIDWG Co-Chairs

Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...

Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...


The DIDWG Charter

The W3C  DIDWG Page

Join the DIDWG

Join the W3C



Re: DID WG

Carsten Stöcker
 

Hi Brent and Daniel:

 

I am very interested to join the DID WG under W3C. We are already an active player in the RWOT ecosystem, have a lot of hands on DID tech experience and are working on customer propositions in the industrial sector. Our value for the DID working group is to translate specs for non-human requirements for further advancing the DID W3C specs.

 

Please share more information with me about the working group.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Carsten Stöcker
Founder, CEO
Spherity GmbH

M: +49 152 08930 990
E: carsten.stoecker@...
Skype: dr.carsten.stoecker
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/carsten-stoecker-1145871/

www.spherity.com

Chausseestrasse 19
10115 Berlin

Address in Düsseldorf
Denkfläche SWD
Höher Weg 200
40233 Düsseldorf



 

 

 

Von: main@DIF.groups.io <main@DIF.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Brent Zundel
Gesendet: Monday, 9 September 2019 17:44
An: main@dif.groups.io
Betreff: [DIF] DID WG

 

Greetings,

 

We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!

 

This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 

We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 

We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.

For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.

 

DIDWG Co-Chairs

Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...

Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...

 

The DIDWG Charter

The W3C  DIDWG Page

Join the DIDWG

Join the W3C

 


DID WG

Brent Zundel
 

Greetings,


We are thrilled to announce the formation of the Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DIDWG) under the W3C. The group's primary output will be the Decentralized Identifier v1.0 normative specification. Please join us!


This work has been incubated in the community for years, and we would like everyone interested in the continued success of DIDs to participate in the DIDWG. 

We encourage W3C member organizations to join the DIDWG and nominate participants who will help move the work forward. 

We invite those who see the great potential of DIDs, who are not yet W3C members, to join the W3C and help the DIDWG in producing this standard.

For those who are unable to join the W3C, but who still wish to participate, a limited number of invitations may be available. These invitations can only be made to persons who cannot join the W3C, but have expertise that could be of great benefit to the DIDWG. Please contact the group chairs for more information.


DIDWG Co-Chairs

Daniel Burnett - daniel.burnett@...

Brent Zundel - brent.zundel@...


The DIDWG Charter

The W3C  DIDWG Page

Join the DIDWG

Join the W3C



DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 #cal-notice

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>
 

DIF test event

When:
Monday, 8 July 2019
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
on Zoom

Organizer:
test@...

Description:
This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Upcoming Event: DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: DIF test event

When: Monday, 8 July 2019, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:on Zoom

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: ING- WG (DIF) test@...

Description: This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Upcoming Event: DIF test event - Mon, 07/08/2019 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

Reminder: DIF test event

When: Monday, 8 July 2019, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:on Zoom

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: ING- WG (DIF) test@...

Description: This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Event: DIF test event - Monday, 8 July 2019 #cal-invite

main@DIF.groups.io Calendar <main@...>
 

DIF test event

When:
Monday, 8 July 2019
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
on Zoom

Organizer:
test@...

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Description:

This is a test event to see what happens regarding rsvp, how we can rsvp, not

how it looks

LINK test : https://github.com/decentralized-identity 


I chose to send "normal message" 30 minutes before and "special notice" 5 minutes before as well as it will share the event notice to "the Group" with #cal-notice hashtag.

 

I will send out an invite to "Add Event and Invite Group" and will invite interop project

 


Re: Opening a test topic

Rouven Heck
 

Cool - thanks for the first message :) 


On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 1:31 AM Balázs Némethi <b@...> wrote:
Content for topic 


Opening a test topic

Balázs Némethi
 

Content for topic