If you are interested in joining the initiative to work on Secure Data Storage, please enter the call this Friday. details below: 1st Secure Data Storage Meeting
(formerly IdH/PDS/EDV or "Superfriends")
- The goal of the first call is to start the alignment on scope, requirements, and use cases for the future joint Working Group between W3C CCG and DIF. The call is open for everyone.
- SDS: Specification for a foundational layer for secure data storage (including personal data), specifically data models for storage and transport, syntax, data at rest protection, CRUD API, access control, synchronization, and a minimum viable HTTP-based interface compatible with W3C DIDs/VCs.
- Time: 12 pm ET - 13th March, Friday. (9 am PST or 5 pm CET)
- Sign up for the call here. (To receive a Calendar invite)
- We promptly ask everyone to avoid discussions on solutions, as this call is not yet IPR protected
Operations @ DIF